Tips For You
1. Arrive early to explore the goods
2. Pick the items you are interested in.
3. Have a certain value or limit in mind and stick to it.
4. Bid with confidence, you will have a much better chance of winning your item if the other bidders see you are determined to take it home.
5. Listen explicitly to what the Auctioneer is saying, your item may be included with other items in a "Job Lot" or you may have to take several items or have the opportunity to choose ones you like in that lot.
6. Ask questions if you are not sure. If you are new to the Auction process, tell the Auctioneer, he or she will be more than happy to help you.
7. And Most Important,.. " Have Fun!" Auctions are a Blast and an outing. Watch for sales in your area, they are a great way to acquire great bargains.
8. Keep watching our site, lots more to come!